Please click on the link for each date to see the menu for that specific week.
- Week commencing 1st July
- Week commencing 8th July
- Week commencing 15th July
- Week commencing 22nd July
Breakfast and lunch can be bought in the restaurant. Payment is made in advance by cheque or cash which is electronically loaded onto the student's smart card.
Payments for meals can be made online via Wisepay by a debit or credit card.
Meal costs are deducted daily. ID cards remain the property of Kettering Science Academy and, if lost, students must purchase a new card from reception at a cost of £3.50. (Loss of the card does not mean a loss of money, as the system does not allow others to use a found card).
Free School Meals
The Academy operates a cashless catering system so students can have their account credited without other children knowing. Free school meals are worth £4.15 a day - £788.50 a year - so it is clearly in the family's interest to take up their entitlement.
If you receive any of the following benefits then your child will be entitled:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (provided that you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income under £16,190
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- The new Employment and Support Allowance (ESA/IR)
You may still be eligible if you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit and have recently reduced your hours to less than 16 hours per week or have become unemployed.
For more information contact the Free School Meal Team on 01604 366656.
School Food Standards Information