Kettering Science Academy
For all general enquiries please contact our receptionist, Mrs Sue Smith:
(Mon-Thur 8am-4pm, Fri 8am-3pm):
tel: 01536 532700
For all SEN enquiries please contact:
SEN Co-ordinator, Kayleigh Incles,
The chair of the governing body is Steve Barton.
c/o Kettering Science Academy
Tony Segalini is the Principal at Kettering Science Academy. The Academy is a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust led by Chief Executive Dr Andrew Campbell, Brooke Weston Trust, Coomb Road, Great Oakley, Corby, Northamptonshire.
Visit the Who's Who page for information on contacting individual members of staff
Compass Primary Academy: 01536 532707
For copies of any of the documents featured on this website please contact the Academy direct.
If you're looking to give us feedback or to make a complaint, we want to hear from you in order that your concerns can be resolved. You can find all the contacts and related procedures below:
- Please submit in writing (by email or letter) your concerns to the Principal, Mr T Segalini - firstname.lastname@example.org detailing:
- Your name
- A description of your complaint
- Any names or dates you have noted if you have already spoken to someone about your concerns
- A contact number and convenient time to contact you
- The Principal will appoint a member of the Senior Leadership Team to meet with you to investigate your concerns and seek a resolution
- For more information, please read our Complaints Policy by clicking here
- The official complaints officer is Vice Principal Mrs Kirsty Farrar - email@example.com
As an employee, if you wish to raise a concern about working practices and/or other areas of concern within the Academy or Trust through the whistleblowing procedure, please contact the BWT Whistleblowing Officer, Mrs Jane MacDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org (01536 770366). For more information about this process, please read our Whistleblowing Policy.