More News
  • Dec 10th

    The first very successful term of BRIT Kids Saturday classes will be rounded off with a celebration event on Saturday 15th December, to which prospective students and...

Previous Next
December's Events
  • slideshow image



Where can I get a copy of Term Dates?

These are available in the school calendar section of our website. 

When are the Teacher Training days?

The Teacher Training days are also listed on our calendar.

How can I buy a school uniform?

Details are on our uniform page in the Parents Information section of the website.

How do I pay for lunch?

Lunches must be booked and paid for ONE week in advance. We cannot take bookings on the day. Meals can be paid weeks or either a term in advance. For a copy of our weekly menu click here. Swipe cards can be topped up at student reception, with a minimum top up of £3.

How do I replace a lost swipe card?

Students must report it to reception as it might have been handed in. Any money on the card will be safe and will be transferred to the new card. If you need a replacement card you can buy one for £3.

How do I get in contact with a teacher?

It is not always possible to speak to a teacher during the day as they will be in their classrooms teaching. For primary families, it is best to make an appointment by calling the office. It is preferred that you speak to the class teacher after school and not before. For secondary school students, your child's learning mentor should be your first point of contact.

What do I do if my child is ill?

Please call as early as possible to inform us of your child's illness. Our office is manned from 8.15am each morning and we request we are ALWAYS informed before 8.30am. Also please make sure that you always update our office staff with your current contact details, in case your child falls ill during the school day.

What do I do if my child has a doctor's or dentist appointment?

We ask parents to make sure any appointments are made AFTER 3.10pm where possible.

What if I want to take my child on holiday during term time?

Parents are discouraged from taking holidays during Academy term time and holidays will not be authorised.

How do I apply for a place at the school?

All admissions are dealt with by the Local Education Authority. Please call 01604 236599.

How do I make a complaint?

In the first instance it is advisable to speak to the teacher, if the matter is not resolved you need to make an appointment to see the Principal. If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you will need to contact the Clerk to the Governors who will advise you further.