We encourage you to seek help if you are upset or worried about something. We believe that
- We all have the right to feel safe all of the time
- We can talk with someone about anything, even if it feels awful or small
We all work together at Kettering Science Academy to help with any problems you may have in or out of school.
There are a number of ways you can seek help if you are worried:
- You have a tutor who you meet every day
- You can email email@example.com and a member of staff will speak to you
- There is an anti-bullying letterbox in the library where you can leave a message
- The school has 20 Anti-Bullying Ambassadors trained as part of “The Diana Award - Anti-Bullying Ambassador” programme. Look here for more information.
- The Student Support Officers are also available in their office throughout the day
- The School Nurse holds a drop in every Monday from 1pm
- You have a Head of Year who you can speak to
- The school has a full time Safeguarding Officer, Mrs Stevens, who you can speak to
- Some of you have a Learning Mentor or member of the SEN Team you can seek support from
Outside of school you can seek advice from:
- https://www.childline.org.uk/ or telephone 0800 1111
Please speak to someone – together we will do what we can to help.