Year 9, 10 & 11
By the end of Year 9 you will:
- Understand the work experience process and local opportunities.
- Have developed a working CV and covering letter.
- Have gained insight to what employers look for in terms of employability skills and entrepreneurship competences.
By the end of Year 10 you will:
- Have taken part in a mock interview.
- Have reflected on your work experience placement.
- Have identified your 1st and 2nd post 16 choice - a back-up plan is crucial.
By the end of Year 11 you will:
- Have developed a good understanding of employability skills and entrepreneurship competences.
- Have applied to a 1st choice and 2nd choice post 16 option.