Excellence Challenges For Years 7 and 8
Students in Years 7 and 8 can now take part in some extra-curricular academic competitions with the launch of KSA’s Excellence Challenges.
Students can choose one of the questions to answer from the documents below, with example questions including:
- Climate change: Is global warming a hoax? Is it being exaggerated?
- Mobile phones: How have they changed us socially?
- Paparazzi: What, if any, limitations should be applied to the paparazzi?
- How does a search engine work?
- How did the Roman Empire fall?
Work should be handed in at reception with the student’s name and title on it. It should be word processed, no more than two pages long and should include a source list. Work can be submitted on two dates - Monday 28th April and Monday 7th July - so students can complete two challenges if they wish.
Read more on Raising Aspirations at KSA.