Kettering Science Academy
For all general enquiries please contact our receptionist, Mrs Sue Smith:
(Mon-Thur 8am-4.30pm, Fri 8am-4pm):
tel: 01536 532700
The chair of the governing body is Steve Barton.
c/o Kettering Science Academy
Tony Segalini is the Principal at Kettering Science Academy. The Academy is a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust led by Chief Executive Dr Andrew Campbell, Brooke Weston Trust, Kettering Science Academy, Deeble Road, Kettering, England, NN15 7AA.
For copies of any of the documents featured on this website please contact the Academy direct.
If you're looking to give us feedback or to make a complaint, we want to hear from you in order that your concerns can be resolved. You can find all the contacts and related procedures below:
- Please submit in writing (by email or letter) your concerns to the Principal, Mr T Segalini - firstname.lastname@example.org detailing:
- Your name
- A description of your complaint
- Any names or dates you have noted if you have already spoken to someone about your concerns
- A contact number and convenient time to contact you
- The Principal will appoint a member of the Senior Leadership Team to meet with you to investigate your concerns and seek a resolution
- For more information, please read our Complaints Policy by clicking here
The complaints officer is Vice Principal - Ms Kirsty Farrar email@example.com
As an employee, if you wish to raise a concern about working practices and/or other areas of concern within the Academy or Trust through the whistleblowing procedure, please contact the BWT Whistleblowing Officer, Mr James Down, firstname.lastname@example.org (01536 770366). For more information about this process, please read our Whistleblowing Policy.