Policies and other information
Kettering Science Academy adheres to all policies set by Brooke Weston Trust. Click here for information.
Specifically, please find below linked policies:
- For the Home Learning Guidance document, please click here.
- For the Provider Access policy statement, please click here.
- For the Exclusions arrangement policy, please click here.
- For the Charging and Remissions policy, please click here.
- For the Complaints Policy, further information can be found on our Complaints page by clicking here. For the BWT policy, please click here.
- For the Equalities Policy, please click here.
- For details of the amount of time off taken by staff who are union officials across Brooke Weston Trust, please click here.
- For the Trust privacy notice and Data Protection Policy, please click here.
- For the Trust Freedom of information policy, please click here
- For details of the Trust's pay gap report please click here
- For details of employees in the trust whose benefits exceed £100k, please click here
- For the Careers (CEIAG) Policy please click here.
Positive Behaviour for Learning Policy
This policy aims to:
- Provide a consistent approach to behaviour management
- Define what we consider to be unacceptable behaviour, including bullying
- Outline how students are expected to behave
- Summarise the roles and responsibilities of different people in the Academy community with regards to behaviour management
- Outline our system of rewards and sanctions
Details of the full policy can be found here.
For further information on the schools visitors policy, please click here.
Kettering Science Academy follows the Brooke Weston Trust Safeguarding policy. The policy can be viewed here.