Policies and other information
Kettering Science Academy adheres to all policies set by Brooke Weston Trust. Click here for information.
Specifically, please find below linked policies:
- For the Home Learning Guidance document, please click here.
- For the Provider Access policy statement, please click here.
- For the Exclusions arrangement policy, please click here.
- For the Charging and Remissions policy, please click here.
- For the Complaints Policy, further information can be found on our Complaints page by clicking here. For the BWT policy, please click here.
- For the Equalities Policy, please click here.
- For details of the amount of time off taken by staff who are union officials across Brooke Weston Trust, please click here.
- For the Trust privacy notice and Data Protection Policy, please click here.
- For the Trust Freedom of information policy, please click here
- For details of the Trust's pay gap report please click here
- For details of employees in the trust whose benefits exceed £100k, please click here
Positive Behaviour for Learning Policy
This policy aims to:
- Provide a consistent approach to behaviour management
- Define what we consider to be unacceptable behaviour, including bullying
- Outline how students are expected to behave
- Summarise the roles and responsibilities of different people in the Academy community with regards to behaviour management
- Outline our system of rewards and sanctions
Details of the full policy can be found here.
For further information on the schools visitors policy, please click here.