We encourage you to seek help if you are upset or worried about something. We believe that:
- We all have the right to feel safe all of the time.
- We can talk with someone about anything, even if it feels awful or small.
We all work together at Kettering Science Academy to help with any problems you may have in or out of school.
There are a number of ways you can seek help if you are worried:
- You have a tutor who you meet every day.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of staff will speak to you.
- The Student Support Officers are also available in the wings throughout the day.
- There is a daily drop in with the School Counsellor . Please see the timetable below.
- You have a Head of Year who you can speak to, they are usually in the wings before school.
- The school has two full time Safeguarding Officers Mrs Weller and Mrs Corby. There are also two Senior Student Support Officers, Miss Clark and Miss Strudwick, who work alongside the Safeguarding Officers.
- Some of you have a Learning Mentor or member of the SEN Team you can seek support from.
- Get friendly and helpful advice by texting the NHS School Nurse on 07507 329 600.
- Chat Live to CAMHS live at www.nhft.nhs.uk/CAMHSLIVE
- Remember the Five Ways to Wellbeing https://www.mind.org.uk/workplace/mental-health-at-work/taking-care-of-yourself/five-ways-to-wellbeing/
You are not alone. Please reach out to someone - we will do everything we can to help.
Please click on the icons to find where you can seek advice from any of the following services outside of school:
Please speak to someone – together we will do what we can to help.